Hey, Daughter Freedom Cooperative is launching... and you can be a part of it.
Is This You?
We’re looking for women who’re in transition or at a crossroads in their life, are in transition, starting over, feeling anxious about their future, feeling stagnated or uncertain of their next step best next step.
The mission of Hey, Daughter! Freedom Cooperative (HDFC) is to be a hub and safe haven for lady leaders, genius and high-achievers.
Hey, Daughter! Freedom Co-operative’s primary desires are to:
* Point His daughters to Him, our creator and healer of our hurts.
* Hold space for one another on this freedom journey.
* Foster biblically based practices that aid in helping one another practice what Jesus taught: silence and solitude, prayer, bible reading, fasting, sabbath, simple living, community, identity and calling, healing our past, building healthy relationships, personalities and spiritual formation.
We’re Inviting Just 50 Beta Founding And Charter Members For This Initial 4-week experience (You’re not going to believe how inexpensive we’ve made it for you to join).
We’re Seeking Women Who’re :
* Passionate about Jesus, becoming like Him, being with Him and doing what He did.
* Wanting to discover what that’ll look like in their day-to-day lives and communities.
*Eager to heal the discrepancies between their faith, thoughts, goals and actions.
As a founding or charter member of this beta community you’ll be in the position to provide input and feedback that’ll help shape The HDFC.
With this pre-launch effort we’re seeking to bring to life and validate this mission with a four-week experiment and experience that will mimic a month within the HDFC when it officially launches to the general public.
Ready? Click the “Get The Details” button your left…
You’re just a few short clicks away from total access to all the information regarding founding and charter member perks and how you can take this very moment in your life and turn it into a movement towards a better tomorrow for you and your generations to come by supporting this vision. In the meantime…